Meet ProNav™ Angler. A smart, GPS-guided autopilot system that uses a smartphone or tablet to control your boat’s every move, so you don’t have to. Designed to let anglers focus on fishing, not fighting to keep their boats on course, the compact device connects to the shaft of your bowmount trolling motor in seconds and allows you to easily control a full suite of navigational functions directly from your smartphone or tablet, without the need for a costly chartplotting sonar unit.
Proven during extensive testing in all types of conditions, the ProNav Angler lets you create and modify routes both on and off the water from your mobile device, allowing you to chart and retrace productive courses along prime lies such as weedlines, drop-offs and other structural sweet spots using satellite imagery and other maps.
The ProNav™ Angler™ connects to your bow mounted trolling motor and is controlled from your smartphone or tablet. Adjust the speed and heading of your motor through the ProNav Angler mobile app. Your existing foot pedal can still be used for hands free adjustments. View your heading and progress on the live map view.
- Set a compass heading lock
- Maintain a speed using cruise control
- Manually adjust motor thrust and steering direction
- Seamless integration with your existing foot pedal
The ProNav Angler allows you to hold your boat on an anchor point regardless of wind, waves, or current. Easily adjust your anchor point in a specific direction and distance. Unlimited anchor points can be stored and recalled from a list or map view.
- Set an anchor point at your current position
- Choose an anchor point on the map view
- Add notes or other information to an anchor point
- Save unlimited anchor points in the ProNav Cloud
- Share anchor points with friends
The ProNav Angler Vector keeps your boat following a straight line. Vector corrects for drift caused by wind, waves, or current. Set your course for a distant landmark – Vector will get you there. You can also set Vector on the map view.
- Maintain a speed and direction
- Follow a constant course over ground (COG)
- Adjust the Vector direction at any time
The ProNav Angler allows you to create unlimited routes on your favorite bodies of water. Routes can be created and easily modified on or off the water from your mobile device or computer. Use the map view to select points along your desired route. Routes can also be recorded and retraced.
- Create a route from your mobile device or computer
- Easily modify routes
- Create and store unlimited routes
- Share routes with your ProNav friends
- Record and retrace a route
Easily create routes in the Navionics Boating mobile app. View underwater contours and structure on your favorite bodies of water. Export saved routes and waypoints to the ProNav Angler mobile app to control your motor.
Sharing and Storage
Securely store unlimited information in the ProNav Cloud. Keep your favorite fishing anchor points and routes for convenient access from any device. Share anchor points and routes directly with trusted friends.
- All points and routes can be automatically stored in the ProNav Cloud
- Access your data on multiple devices
- Share points and routes with ProNav Friends
- Points and routes are stored locally for use in remote fishing locations
- Maps can be cached for access in remote fishing locations.
Smart features and total control at an affordable price.
|Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link™
|Minn Kota® i-Pilot®||6 Spots
|Motorguide xi5 Pinpoint®||Go to spot