Sharing and storage
- All points and routes can be automatically stored in the ProNav Cloud
- Access your data on multiple devices
- Share points and routes with ProNav Friends
- Points and routes are stored locally for use in remote fishing locations
- Maps can be cached for access in remote fishing locations
With ProNav, you can save unlimited notes on productive fishing areas, routes, anchor points, and more. Any of your saved information can easily be shared with you ProNav friends. In addition, all maps that you use can be “cached” or saved for access in remote fishing locations.
Using the ProNav Cloud
Use the ProNav Cloud to store information about highly productive spots. Some of the information you can save are routes, anchor points, and notes on the fishing in each location. This allows you to revisit places you have been before and make informed decisions on how to target the fish. With the ProNav Cloud, you can also share this information with our ProNav friends.