Precision trolling can be a complex task, especially lacking good help! The ProNav™ Angler allows you to set your route to follow underwater structure, shoreline features, and contour lines via Navionics integrated maps and high quality satellite imagery. Automatic GPS navigation will keep your boat on course so that you can focus on setting lines and keeping those lines tight.
- ProNav Routes feature allows your boat to follow specific contour lines.
- Use satellite imagery to navigate around visible features such as islands, shallow reefs, shoreline, weed edges, and more.
- ProNav Vector feature allows your boat to keep on a straight heading line at any time with the press of a single button.
- Thrust controls allow you to select your speed based on thrust percentage, and GPS based speed control allows you to precisely dial in your exact MPH in 0.1 MPH increments.
- Hands free driving allows you to step away from the helm or tiller and reel in the fish of a lifetime without the worry of where your boat might end up in the process.
Features for Trolling
Create and save unlimited trolling routes.
Use Vector for trolling long straight lines.